View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 04:35 AM
Macybaby

That's a nice looking studio!

I'm going with cove heating as I have on in my kitchen over the window seat. Couldn't put a base heater there! These have come down quite a bit in cost since they first came out. I've had it for a couple of years now, and it works very nice.

and the lower part.

I designed my kitchen cabinents and DH and I built and installed them. I really love it, but I keep thinking "Ikea" if there is ever a next time LOL!!

For fun - this is what it looked like in 2004.

We installed a patio door, but had too many problems because the wall slants about 2" from top to bottom (and no way to straighten it without pulling the house apart). The funny part, we took it out exactly 4 years to the date that we put it in. Realized that when I was looking at pictures.

I'm taking today off work, forecast has winds 5-10, high around 39 and a slight chance of rain/snow after 5pm. It's only about 20 right now. We'll probably get out there around 10 or so, and should have plenty of time to get the south side shingled. At least this time we don't have to putz around as much trying to figure out a few things as we figured them out on the first half!

Last edited by Macybaby; 11-25-2014 at 04:43 AM.