View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Prism99
Power Poster

Originally Posted by oldtnquiltinglady View Post
Can you forward one of these posts to an email address? I gave my EQ6 to a cousin of mine who is more computer literate than I am, and I think this posting might be of some help to her as she goes into the learning part of using it. I never was able to get through the book, so I didn't even attempt to load it into my computer. Somebody please help me out here. That would be a pretty awful waste of money if she nor I neither one can figure it out.
You can include a link to this thread in an email. Basically you just cut and paste the address of the thread. Go up to the url line (www.quiltingboard.com/etc.), click anywhere on that line once so that the entire line becomes highlighted in blue, then hold down the control key (Ctrl in lower left of keyboard) and press the C key. This will cut the address and hold it in temporary storage for you. Go to your email message and paste the address into that (Ctrl and V). This creates a clickable link for your cousin. All she has to do is click on that link to come to this message.