Old 12-08-2014, 08:28 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

When DH and I first got together he already had a fur baby and never allowed her on the couch. Lap yes furniture no. To this day they can get on our lap but not on the furniture. Our dogs shed a lot. I brush constantly and sweep dog hair constantly. One day I came home and he allowed both on the new microfiber sofa. I made all "3" get off the couch and made him clean the hair off. Did I say I hated microfiber? His choice not mine. Not so fun cleaning fur baby hair off the furniture. It floats it's everywhere. All I can say is invest in companies that make the lint roll ups. I also use the vacuum couple times a day and the Swiffer. He does most of the cooking and is finding out just how bad the hair floats. Fur baby hair on his plate and mine. He laughed and just took it off and said "Oops!". I pushed mine away, left and went to a drive through. When I got back, he asked me why. I told him he did it to me. Now he knows why I did it. I'm serious when I say no more fur babies when the last one goes. I love them but I'm tired of constantly cleaning up after them and I'm the one who takes them to the vet and I sneeze often. I have cleaned/swept dog hair twice this morning. I'm tired.