View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 03:37 AM
Edie

I had a deck (7x7) built out front for me and a few guests, neighbors, the dog, a couple of rocking chairs. I also had insulation put in the attic. I bought myself some peanut butter filled pretzels too. Really good! I'll probably find me some fabric somewhere and get that, during the year. I'm a cheap old bugger and I watch for sales. I have my family, my dog, my two parakeets. Don't need a whole lot. Oh yah, I am getting another bird cage, which means I have to fill it and am seriously thinking about finches. Only problem - since I got BiBi and Bitz, I have a ruddy dose and cough. I have a weird feeling I might be allergic to the little stinkers. Drats. I have to train them too. But Bess, the dog, thinks they are hers and would make a good snack. So I have trouble cleaning the cage every other day. She is right up close to me waiting for the birds to try to get out. She had her opportunity the day after I got them and blew it. I was faster than the dog. Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!

Have a fun day today, Gals, I am putting up a Christmas tree, going to Fort Snelling for my Christmas visit with my husband and then baking six batches of cookies. Sounds like a promising day. Besides which, we are in a heat wave. Snow is pretty much gone here - we will be about +40 in the Cities and warmer for the rest of the week. Then we can start with the storms all over again. AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!!! Edie