View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 02:44 AM
Airwick156

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Try overstock.com they don't have a huge selection but they do have good prices. Also try amazon the prices are not as good as overstock but that have a very large selection.
I was very fortunate this past week. A dear friend of mine had a double masectomy almost 2 years ago and her husband bought her an accuquilt go die cutter so that she could maybe do some quilting while she recovered. And they bought a bundle of different dies. Well she never used it and so it just sat in her closet. I had mentioned to her a couple of weeks ago that I was going to dig out all of my scrap fabrics and cut them into useable sizes and toss what couldnt be salvaged in the trash. She then told me that she has one with dies and is going to send it to me for Christmas!!! It came this week and I have had so much fun playing with it and using up tons of scraps. ) My daughter is making a clam shell quilt and started cutting out clam shell peices of fabric and I bought a die for the 4 inch clam shell die for $15.99 and Ill cut them out for her unless she wants to do it.