View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 03:57 AM
Edie

I live in the City! My back yard is forty feet wide by forty (if not less) long. This takes care of the garage area - There is a patio about six feet wide and 12 feet long under the kitchen window where I can sit in the morning for a cup of coffee or iron! I love hanging my wash outside and then ironing the stuff on the patio (of course, listening to an audiobook). Both north and south sides are garden area as is the west side, except for the 8x8 shed, which is really sweet!!! I'd like to make a sewing room out of it, but I'd either freeze in the winter or roast in the summer! I am cutting down the garden size next spring - It is just getting to be too much and will concentrate on perennials and vegetables. I love the back yard, but I am very partial to my deck out front. Our house is quite small, but it was big enough to raise a son and live here comfortably (744 square feet, four rooms, not counting the bathroom or porch). I love my home. Small enough to mess up in five minutes and large enough to take two hours to clean it up!!!! Know what I mean?????? Have a good day. Edie