Old 12-25-2014, 12:59 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

My hubby always buys me *quilty* gifts for Christmas! The ladies at our lqs love to see him come through the door! They demo/ show him new items they think I should have & guide him through, making sure he gets the right rotary blades, needles, etc. He fills my stocking with post-its, glue sticks, marking pens/pencils, new blades, sewing machine and hand needles.... If I request anything special ( I think he sneaks into the sewing room & checks to see if I'm low on new blades, needle threaders, post it flags....)
This year he also went to the sewing center and bought me the Red Snappers and a new scallop ruler & ruler base for the new long arm and he visited a shop he sort of hates going to, usually waits in the car at that one, and bought me some fairy frost yardage. He looked for it at our lqs, they didn't have it & told him ( she carries it at ~~~. He went there. I'm sure he probably sat in his truck for 5 minutes talking himself into going through that door!
He is very supportive of my quilting and has fun finding me new handy-dandy gadgets/ rulers, tools & notions.