View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 07:25 PM
SandyinZ4

Sewred.. you said " Also I have a lot of polyester knit that was gifted to me from a friend who is cleaning out her stuff. I also have some scraps of sheepskin wool that I want to make into something am thinking hard about what. It is super soft! My husband's an upholsterer and I get lots of scraps and leftovers which I love!" I know that the poly knit was popular way back for quilts. They last forever, if I remember correctly. If you think of a good idea for the sheepskin wool..please pass it on. I had something donated to me that looks a lot like that. I am not sure if what I have is that but the lady who donated it used it to line men's vests. I have no idea how to use it so very much open for suggestions.
AngeliaNR..I loved your comment! As for me and the fabric moratorium, I know I am going to have to buy some black. I want to make some string quilts and need the black for the sashing and the center piece for the blocks. I have no black in my stash so I am not counting that purchase as a mark against me. LOL!