View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:08 PM
QBeth

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
When my cats started "sparking", I knew it was time to get more moisture in my house.
I would set water out on the radiators to help. I even had an indoor dryer vent which was wonderful for helping to heat the house too. We had a very small house at the time that we had that.
You could try a vaporizor in the main room of the house, just make sure you keep fillilng it to get the moisture into the air.
Agree!! Get a humidifier or use some other method. I also sew a lot with fleece; if you think cotton causes static, you should try working with fleece during the dry winter months!

On a funnier note, have you seen the tv commercial where the kids are trying to tell their teacher that Fluffy, their pet rabbit, isn't doing too well and needs help? Long & short of it, the teacher builds up static on two balloons, places them on either side of Fluffy shocking him, jump starting his heart! The look on Fluffy's face is priceless. Every time one of my furry ones gets sparked, I think of that commercial. How to laugh and feel bad, all at the same time! :?