View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Emma S

Sandy: Remember these were UFO's that by and large I had put aside at the latter stages, mainly putting that last border on the flimsy. Now I have seven queen size quilts that are finished, sandwiched and waiting to be quilted. So if I just get focused it won't be difficult to get them done in a month. I am one of those widowed people that can pretty much quilt as I want and, sadly, clean house when I want. Trouble is I don't want to as often as I should. Today I actually had to bar myself from the sewing room to clean. The house looks nice but this no responsibilities thing takes discipline.
Donac: Sounds like a great year ahead. Hats off to all teachers, but especially on the high school level, all those raging hormones and high spirits, it takes a special person. Your going to love retirement, although it took me a while to break some of the mind sets that came from having to be at a certain place at a certain time five days a week. Hope you get your machine back soon, without too many withdrawal symptoms.