View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Pollytink

[QUOTE=RuthiesRetreat3;7043149]Late getting to this but have had same problem with a cat that turned into devil attack cat when anyone came over./QUOTE]

So what did you do? My Tinkerbell is pretty territorial but very selective. E.G. she loves my physical therapist who is allergic to cats and can't even pet her. She'll often hiss when people first come in and then is generally ok (she even hisses at me sometimes when I come home). But the other day a male neighbor came over to help me with something and after he'd been there for a short time, suddenly she went at him, hissing, clawing....don't think she tried to bite but this was the most violent I'd seen her. He had his little 3 yr old with him and it scared her to death. Instead of staying calm, I freaked out and yelled at her which didn't help. I got a spray bottle ready to use the next time it happens. Then he was over again yesterday and she was lying in her bed in the living room and didn't move a whisker when he came in. There's one woman who sometimes takes me to the dr who Tink always reacts badly to. Lillian has to hold a pillow in front of her in order to come into the room! I'm wondering if she isn't feeling well....she has some wheezing and has even been a bit cross with me.