View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 06:55 AM
Sewnoma

We had a pool at our old house, and part of my morning routine was to go out and check the pool each morning and remove the frogs. There was a creek nearby and we'd have 2-3 frogs in the pool every single morning. If I didn't get them out before the pumps switched on at 10AM they'd get sucked into the system and killed, so I made sure to get out there every single morning rain or shine and rescue the frogs. I enjoyed it, I really like frogs so it was an opportunity to see them up close and it was nice starting off my day by being a Frog Savior, lol.

Never had any critters in our toilet, though! I think a toilet frog would crack me up! A toilet snake would be a little unnerving though, and I love snakes. Or I should say - I love snakes as long as I can identify what type they are. I fostered a 7-foot boa constrictor for about 2 years once, she was a beauty but I would NOT have wanted to find her hiding in the john!! A toilet opossum or any other small bitey mammal would probably be the scariest for me - I worry about rabies.

What a funny story. I know I'll be thinking about this all day.