View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Macybaby

Since I just started quilting about two years ago - for me, UFO are the ones that I started and lost interest in - and the second group that are ones my Mom started 25+ years ago and never completed.

I tried - I pulled out some blocks for my butterfly quilt. The blocks are all made but I need to applique the bodies on - and they are even already applied so I only need to stitch. I got three done and then wandered off . . .

And I did pull out the hexagon quilt that my Mom had started and started on finishing up the flowers (It was 9 short of what was needed) I did get the fabric cut and got the first round sewing . . .

But then I found Rhonda's block of the month and fell in love with that, but that one won't end up as a UFO as it's almost ready to go on the quilt frame.

I've made pledge that I MUST get something from the old pile done before starting anything new - I just love the part of picking out fabric and cutting pieces. I think sometimes as I'm putting something together, it just does not turn out like I was imagining, and then it's not fun anymore.