View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Jim's Gem

Good Morning Everyone! I hope all are well (and not freezing to death) Here in California, it is a beautiful sunny day. I really should go outside and enjoy it
I did not get my FQ's sent out last Friday, but they should go into today's mail
I am on Baby watch. Grand baby #5 is due Sunday. We were really hoping that she would make a showing before now but...... I know they have their own timing. I just home she comes soon enough that I can still go to the Road to California Quilt show with my friends!
We found out on New Years eve that #6 is in the oven. Daughter #3 has baby #1 due in August. They are just coming fast and furious! Love love love being a grand ma!!!!!
I gained in November and December. As of this morning I have lost most of what I gained for those two months. Not quite all of it yet but hoping that I can get to at least where I was on the first of November by the end of this month. Then to lose another, say, 100 lbs! That would be good

Well, now to find the address to send the FQ's and I will get them in the mail!
Have a great week everyone!!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!