View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 09:35 AM
Jim's Gem

Good morning everyone!
Yes we have a beautiful little girl
Annabelle Noelani Grace Alvarez was born on Saturday. Weight 8 lb 5 oz, 20.5 in. I got to be there for the delivery. It went pretty fast. No time for an epidural. Daughter freaked out at that. But we survived! LOL!!!
I am heading down there to her house shortly to help out for a few days. They should be getting out of the hospital sometime this morning. Her husband gets 3 weeks off (could you imagine that, my DH got about 3 days, my dad, none) His sister lives there at the house with them so I am not really NEEDED just wanted.
Road to California starts on Thursday but we typically go on Friday. So I will drive there from my daughter's house on Friday morning and meet my friends. I need to use a wheel chair for shows. I can only be on my feet for a couple hours (barely) before I am in a lot of pain. So I will walk up pushing my own wheel chair (it's a transport chair) until I find my friends. Looking forward to the show.
I mailed out my FQ's (finally) on Friday. Hopefully you will get them tomorrow.
I don't know how well my eating will go these next couple of days. My Son in law loves bacon and I have a hard time resisting it if I'm cooking it or nearby while it's cooking.
Looking forward to playing with my grand-sons (2 and 3.5) for a couple of days and holding little Anna.
Hope you all stay un-frozen. It was 80 here Saturday. I think it is suppose to only be 75 today and drop to 70 on Wednesday. I suppose I should bring a couple of long sleeve shirts with me.
Purple is my favorite. I'm going to have to starve myself to win those next month

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!