View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 04:55 PM
purly

Oh I love your zoos! So many rescued babys. So many animal lovers on here.

I love dogs, I could never live without them. My first dog was a West Highland White Terrier - Lisa. I got her when I was 13 years old and I had to say good bye to her two years ago, she was almost 17 years old. When Lisa was 7 years old I adopted Angelina - also a WHWT. Another 7 years later I fell in love with labs and Lilly entered my life. She was 8 weeks old and I've got her from a breeder. I picked her out of the litter when she was 5 weeks old. She is always on my side and has the typical lab goofy character. So I ended up with three dogs. After Lisa passed away I didn't want to have another third dog but ... two months later I saw a sweet little puppy on a Romanian rescue page and fell in love.
Mona arrived here three weeks later. She is very special. Angelina didn't like to live in a pack anymore, she lives now with my parents as a single dog and rules the couch. She lives the bes life ever. Lilly and Mona are my angels. They are my best friends and my babys. I'm pregnant at the moment and I can't wait to introduce the human puppy to my pack. I will upload photos tomorrow.