View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 07:38 PM
MadQuilter
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
You guys crack me up! I see the postings for patterns avail on this site, yarn being bought. LADIES this is how we got in trouble! lol. just one more pattern.. just one more thing then I will get back to it.. I know. I am the biggest sucker of it all. I think I need that fabric then I remember you have three book shelves full of it. hello. get using that stuff up first. will it happen? probably not. its a good idea though.

today its two blocks for a boom swap to do. I don't know why I signed up for this. I had a two month swap no trouble! then recalled I have surgery and will be without one leg and one arm for a month. oh ok. how to do that now in one month plus the wall hanging I signed up to do (sound familiar anyone?) so I am running like a chicken with my head cut off. sigh. so typical of me. grin..but that sounds so FUN!

I am warning you. Don't do it. Don't buy more fabric. Don't buy new patterns. There will always be patterns out there. And fabric. USE up what you have. Sew up what you have started before you sew something new. by the time you dig through ufos its a new project trust me. In other words.. don't do what I do!!! now to kick that habit. wish me luck.
We've been busy on the Fabric Moratorium thread supporting each other. Nice to see that Elisabrat is carrying the torch over into UFO land as well.