View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 02:52 AM
meganc731

Congrats on Ana! I really miss my baby days sometimes. But I'm enjoying these years too. My youngest is 8 and my oldest turns 16 in a couple weeks.

I'm posting a test picture. I figured out a work around to resize the pictures through the phone but it's cumbersome and it looks like my picture is upside down in this post while it looks right side up in my album on my phone. I'm using an iPhone and if I email myself the picture using the default mail app (not the gmail app for example) it asks what size I want my picture to be. I selected small for this picture. I then opened the new email saved the picture to my camera roll again and uploaded it here. I also tried to upload the original photo to see what would happen. In the past I've been getting an error message but this time it just would never load. It needs to be played with some more

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507549[/ATTACH]

I'm frustrated with my weight this month. I'm within 3 pounds of my goal (goal for this month, not my final goal) but I seem to be stuck right where I am. I'm certainly happy that I've lost this month but I had a specific number in mind, I just want to be there. I lost my motivation a bit tonight and had 3 peanut butter cookies and some chocolate. The way my body has been working I'll probably see the scale go down in the morning

I'm really intrigued to see what kind of losses we all achieve this month, it sounds like we've all been doing quite good!!

(update on the pic..... not sure if I'm having wifi issues, or if the picture caused a problem, but I went to post this message from my phone and I got a weird error that my message was too short. There was no option to load the auto-save. Came to my ipad and my message was waiting on auto-save here for me. Hoping it was a problem with my connection to the wifi and not the photo that caused the problem.)