View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Littledreamdevil

Exclamation Sewing machine help

Hi New here
I hope someone can help. I have a Kenmore 158.13450 sewing machine.I have had this machine for 35 years and it still runs like bran new, Now that I am retired, I would like to try to quilt and sew again.I wanted to update my collection of presser feet with a walking foot and a few other feet. Now here is the problem...my 35 year old machine. I went on sears and Kenmore web site, and they don't carry any presser feet for my machine anymore...who would have guessed. Hey my baby (sewing machine) is only 35 years!!
I also went on ebay and the problem is I don't know if my machine takes low shank or high shank. I never had bought any feet in all these years,(never need any ) this machine came with lot of feet when it was new,and the book that came with my machine doesn't say if the feet are low or high shank. . Does anyone have this machine? or know a web site I can look and get the answer....sears and kenmore don't know. An also does anyone know of a cheep site to get accessories for sewing machines. thank you for your help