Thread: My Yo-Yo Quilt
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Barb_MO

Default Details of my Yo-yo Quilt

So, here are some close ups of the yo-yos in my quilt and my window valance I made to go in that room

It picture is of the front of the yo-yos in the scalloped edge. I used a 4" circle to make these, finish size in about 1-1/2 in.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509316[/ATTACH]

This shows thread broke on one of the yo-yos and it has opened up. I need to stitch that back.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509317[/ATTACH]

This one show the back side of the yo-yos, a little more detail of the fabrics I used.
When I first started quilting I signed and numbered all my items. I had numbers for wall quilt, and miscellaneous items. This quilt is number 100 and I think I use some of every quilt I had made up to that point and my aunt bought some solids and made a bunch of yo-yos for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509318[/ATTACH]

These two photo show one of my valances with a yo-yo edge. The valance goes across two windows, this show detail of the fabric.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509319[/ATTACH]
Showing detail of the yo-yos. The size of circles I started with on these were 6" finished to about 3 in. If I was ever to make another one I would use this size circle. [ATTACH=CONFIG]509320[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc07581-large-.jpg   dsc07583-large-.jpg   dsc07585-large-.jpg   dsc07586-large-.jpg   dsc07589-large-.jpg