View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:43 AM
margecam52

I would take out the quilting for that one strip...fix it...hand blind stitch it back in and then put the quilt on the frame and very carefully stitch the lines for each panto row...it's such a small section, and if you use the panto on the front to line it up (just take a section that has the design area you need, place it on a board on the quilt...use the laser to follow that part of the design. Or you can use tracing or even freezer paper to stitch over the paper design you need...making templates to put on each section & quilt over. I usually never bury threads, this is one situation, I'd bury the threads.
Marge

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker View Post
Its already made and quilted. For the life of me..... I didn't see the boo boo before or after quilting until I laid it out in the floor. I was going to put it i a quilt show. It is so beautiful but when You look at it closely, you can see what happened. I think I placed one strip upside down or something. The quilting is very close and if I took the section out, I doubt very seriously if I could match the panto back up and fix it without being noticed. I thought about appliqueing something over it. But what? Help!!!!!