View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 11:22 AM
0tis

Default A very happy ending with Oliso iron.

I bought an Oliso iron in 2013 during the Black Friday sales because it was such a great deal - I think it was less than $ 60 at Joann's - its the blue one. Anyway, I use it everyday and just love it. Recently, its been quirky - the feet would drop down while I was ironing - I thought maybe I was holding it wrong but it just kept doing it - then I noticed that it was turning off by itself - well actually I thought I was losing my mind because I thought I turned it on but it was off - turns out it was turning itself off. So, I was having a bit of trouble - yesterday it just would not come on - it turned itself off and refused to turn on. I emailed the company. I figured I would hear back in a day or two. I couldn't believe it - within half hour I had an email. They had a suggestion that I try. I tried what they wanted and it turned back on briefly. It was late in the day and I was getting dinner ready and noticed a message on my machine - I couldn't understand it - so I just skipped it. Then my phone started ringing again. It was Oliso - they called me twice in one day - within 1 1/2 of my email - They wanted me to send my iron back - its within the time limit of the warranty (because I registered it you get an extra 3 months) they told me don't mess around - just mail it back to them and they will send me a new one. I was shocked - to actually call me at home the same day within an hour of my email. That is customer service. So I want everyone to know how wonderful they are to their customers. Spread the word.