View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Macybaby

SueSew - sorry to hear about the problems - I've never had to deal with cleaning up after something broke/failed, but I've sure dealt with working around construction - DH and I spent about 10 years going room by room gutting and fixing up our current (1885) home. We started by setting up a temporary kitchen in the living room and then doing everything else - and 8 years later we finally got back to the kitchen - the last room we did. I did almost no sewing during that whole time - and it's sure nice to have gotten back to it the last few years.

Here are this week's stars

Delaware

Washington - I figured I'd try getting two a week done -one in order and one I pick. I got them all cut last weekend, and this one had the most fussy cutting, so I wanted to see how it would look. Have to say - not as nice as I hoped, and not nice enough to justify all the extra work LOL! It's not too hard when the fussy cut peice is the first one placed.

It's very neat seeing the different looks using different fabric. I'm using no batiks in this - right now they are all "reserved" for the Affairs of the Heart blocks.