View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 07:03 PM
SandyinZ4

Everyone is doing so well. Welcome back Emma and anyone else I missed who has joined. I plan to make March a TOTAL no buy month. One month at a time, I can do this. I have been cutting up scraps for a swap my guild is doing and while I sort through my scraps for that, I am tossing a few of the smaller things I think I won't use into a box for another member who wants some smaller scraps for paper piecing. When I feel like I have enough that I can share...you can believe that I have a lot of scraps. I am always thankful that friends give me what they do not want, rather than toss in the trash so I am just passing on the goodness of others. But my point is that as I am going through all the scraps, I can see that I can make enough scrappy quilts to get me through at least two more years of making quilts. So as long as I keep sorting and organizing, I don't think I will be buying any fabric for a while. I am very grateful that I am so blessed to have what I do. I am sure you all feel the same. :-)