View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:37 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

Also happened to me but only it was cancelled and rescheduled. I never got the email and said I was not going to be able to attend on the rescheduled date. They tried to tell me the money was not refundable. Told them I would contact the better business bureau and take them to small claims since it involved a "brand" machine. I would also let the distributor know about it. They gave me my money back and tried to say it was going to be difficult on the rest of the class. Too bad, soo sad. The class was $150.00 mainly to pay for the instructor and I get that but they did the rescheduling not me. I also won't tolerate bullies in any class. I let them know johnny on the spot. Nip it in the bud.
Originally Posted by GingerK
I actually have another beef: There was a typo on the classes sheet that this particular LQS emailed. I phoned and booked the class, showed up on the 'supposedly' appropriate day, was told in a rather 'you should have known' way, that the class had been held 4 days earlier and was always held on a Monday. Then there was a sort of 'Oh sorry, I did mean to call you about the typo' kind of sort of apology. I went away disappointed and frustrated. I had spent money and time to get there (they were NOT next door!!) and a quick email or call would have been so much appreciated. I have only ever taken that one class at that LQS and they have lost my business.