View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:12 AM
SandySews

I use my crock pot a lot...Just put what I want in it and go to bed at night. We are retired so we eat our big meal in the middle of the day... Usually make enough to last two days... When I make Spaghetti or Lasagna I make a lot...and freeze it in those small foil containers with lids and can just thaw, bake, eat, and throw containers in trash. If I make meat loaf I make at least two and freeze one for another time. I buy salad already made and keep cheese, pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, and etc so it's easy to fix a chef type salad sometimes. I'm constantly looking for what is good but easy and quick.. But now my DH is easy to fix for... He never complains, will eat anything except chicken and dumplings.. And if I have nothing prepared I can tell him I don't want to cook and he says that's ok.. and he fixes himself a sandwich or calls in for pizza. Sometimes he does dishes too. Oh and he never complains about how much I spend on fabric. If he happens to be with me when I go to a LQS he says it isn't polite to leave without buying something and of course I agree. Time to go to my sewing room......