Old 03-06-2015, 09:21 AM
paintmejudy

Good morning! Well, seems as if the vote is in favor of another scrappy and I have decided what I want to do. You will love this one, or at least I hope so. I really really like it. And I have come up with what you will need for 3 different projects/sizes. And yes, Mary, one will be a cut-down version to make a table runner. Now, this is absolutely against my own rules of early clues, but the next one will start on 3/28 and you will need a good sized piece for the two larger sizes, and I know some of you don't have large pieces. So I will tell you that of a neutral background, you will need 3/4 yard or 1-1/4 yard or 2-3/4 yard. This give you a chance to see if you need a trip to the fabric store. I have chosen a beige/tan tone on tone small vine print. I will show the background print I am using on 3/28 along with a pile of scraps I have chosen to give you some guidence. Does this sound okay? I know a lot of you have many things on your to-finish and won't want to start this one, and that is perfectly fine. My feelings wont be hurt!

So with that, I am off to the gym, then some errands and finally the grocery store. Ugh. Back has been bothering me all week so really need to get some food in this house. See you in the morning, and we will get to the end of #9.