View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 04:38 PM
Jim's Gem

I have been working on getting my garden in. I have planted my two large raised beds with lots of tomatoes and peppers. Got some more tomatoes and peppers into pots, planted several different types of fresh herbs, got some flowers going and planted some lettuce. I still have to dig up my garden area. Our weather here today was just beautiful. I think I may have gotten a little sunburned out there.
I'm hoping that lots of fresh garden veggies will make me want to eat them instead of other stuff.

My roses are blooming as well. DH and I got some much around them (finally) I love this time of year here in California!

I have been doing a good job on my eating the last couple of days. I am doing a 10 day detox from Dr Hymen's Blood Sugar detox. I am hoping it will reset my metabolism and help me lose weight.
No Sugar, No grains, no dairy, no caffeine (I am missing my usual black tea, had to switch to herbal for this detox)
Tonight will be stir fried chicken and veggies.

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!