View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 03:18 PM
Pollytink

Originally Posted by SherriB View Post
This pen, Pentel Arts Gel Roller Pen for Fabric, was recommended by another quilter. I have used it on 4 quilt labels and love how easy it was to write on the Kona cotton that I used. The ink flowed smoothly and did not smear. I used my iron to heat set it after I finished. The last label was put on the quilt before I washed it. I washed the quilt in cold water and dried it in the dryer on high. The writing looked just like it did when I finished it, washing it did not affect it at all. I am so pleased with this pen and will always keep one for labels or any writing on fabric.

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AQ23VUI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I went there to look at it and found there was a pack of 2 or a box of 12. Checked several other places including the Pentel site. There it said "This product has been permanently discontinued." So I went back to Amazon and bought the box of 12! Reviews sure sound good. I want to put a second label on the quilt I'm doing with the washing directions on it and this sounded good. Also got a pk of the Superior Titanium 90/14 topstitch needles while I was at it.
I've used the Micron Pigma's up to now.