Thread: Scorpion/tv
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 06:00 AM
Geri B

Originally Posted by tapper View Post
I like it but think I saw somewhere on the 'net that this show isn't likely to last past this season.
That happens so often to me.....I get interested in a show and BAM!, it's cancelled.
What other shows do you like?
I am a fan of Forever(according to reports, that's another one that may get cancelled), Elementary, Castle (bit juvenile but entertaining),NCIS( but not liking the new girl), NCIS, New Orleans, Bones( Deschanal is pregnant again...and the shows are not so good this season).
Yes, elementary is high on my list...is Sherlock really English? I thought I saw an older movie recently with him in it, but no accent.....Castle is a neat love story..they are cute together and don't need all the heavy breathing to show love...NCIS..new girl...eh! BONES, started great, but lately I'm not a real fan....her voice is getting shinier with each episode and her super intelligence and cold logic are just getting old...I did the books by that author and just can't make the connection....NCIS\NO...... Not so good.....don't like the sidekick( male) with the odd accent..... I do enjoy Blue Bloods very much...love the weekly family dinner scenes...we should all have more of those...bring back memories for me.......can't beat anything from Masterpiece and the incredible dr. Pol is cool...except his son is not anything like him.....how about Madame secretary...cool, hope it stays for awhile...and if course, scandal and blacklist....enough said