Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scorpion/tv

Scorpion/tv

Kind of like this show...so much more intelligent than some of the other offerings. And that lead character is quite handsome - JMHO

Power Poster
    ​I like it also but I keep missing it because they keep moving it!

I like it but think I saw somewhere on the 'net that this show isn't likely to last past this season.
    That happens so often to me.....I get interested in a show and BAM!, it's cancelled.
    What other shows do you like?
    I am a fan of Forever(according to reports, that's another one that may get cancelled), Elementary, Castle (bit juvenile but entertaining),NCIS( but not liking the new girl), NCIS, New Orleans, Bones( Deschanal is pregnant again...and the shows are not so good this season).

I also like Scorpion and Forever. I still watch Grey's altho I do miss Sandra O's character. I also watch the original CSI (think they are really starting to reach as far a story lines go), Perception, Walking Dead (of course!!) and way to many cooking shows (my DH says!)
    Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down the their level and beat you with experience.

Blog Entries
    I enjoy Scorpion and the different characters! As the show continues we really see them emerging and reacting with each other. Would like to see more of the boy.
    http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh485/KitsieH/
    Never regret growing older, its a privilege denied to many.
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Kitsie

Sorry, never heard of this show before. I am a PBS junkie.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Blog Entries
    I used to watch it every week, seems to have been moved.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

I got hooked on Grimm - which has already been on a few years. They are showing past seasons on TNT. Another one that's been on a while but i just started watching is Blue Bloods. REALLY like that one. I mean really....Tom Selleck - what's NOT to like??!!
    I see very few shows when they actually air - i watch them "on demand" on the weekends while i sew.
    Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

I watched it every week until I found out Bates Motel was on at the same time on AE

Quote Originally Posted by PenniF View Post
    I got hooked on Grimm - which has already been on a few years. They are showing past seasons on TNT. Another one that's been on a while but i just started watching is Blue Bloods. REALLY like that one. I mean really....Tom Selleck - what's NOT to like??!!
    I see very few shows when they actually air - i watch them "on demand" on the weekends while i sew.
    That's what I do, too. I use 'on demand' for the shows that come on too late or conflict with something else I want to watch. There is never anything worth watching on Saturday so it is a good time to catch up.
    Pat

Right now, locally, Scorpion has be preempted by March Madness, basketball. Per the station guide, should be back on April 13. (Scorpion Cliffhanger (HD, New, TV-14) Walter uncovers what Cabe has been hiding about the Baghdad mission; Paige is shaken when Ralph risks his life to help the team get through a tough situation.)

Love the show, hope it's not cancelled!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper View Post
    I like it but think I saw somewhere on the 'net that this show isn't likely to last past this season.
    That happens so often to me.....I get interested in a show and BAM!, it's cancelled.
    What other shows do you like?
    I am a fan of Forever(according to reports, that's another one that may get cancelled), Elementary, Castle (bit juvenile but entertaining),NCIS( but not liking the new girl), NCIS, New Orleans, Bones( Deschanal is pregnant again...and the shows are not so good this season).
    Yes, elementary is high on my list...is Sherlock really English? I thought I saw an older movie recently with him in it, but no accent.....Castle is a neat love story..they are cute together and don't need all the heavy breathing to show love...NCIS..new girl...eh! BONES, started great, but lately I'm not a real fan....her voice is getting shinier with each episode and her super intelligence and cold logic are just getting old...I did the books by that author and just can't make the connection....NCIS\NO...... Not so good.....don't like the sidekick( male) with the odd accent..... I do enjoy Blue Bloods very much...love the weekly family dinner scenes...we should all have more of those...bring back memories for me.......can't beat anything from Masterpiece and the incredible dr. Pol is cool...except his son is not anything like him.....how about Madame secretary...cool, hope it stays for awhile...and if course, scandal and blacklist....enough said

Once an Iowan, always an Iowan, but now suburban Chicagoland
    Blog Entries
    We all must think alike...Scorpion, Castle, the NCISs, Forever, Madam Secretary, most ​PBS, Bluebloods...YES
    Bones (tired of her), Grimm (too grim) and Elementary (tired of that too) OnDemand...YES

Blog Entries
    like scorpion. I hope they don't cancel it.

really like Scorpion and oh yeah on the male lead!!!! Gibbs, DeNozo (?), and Ziva are, always have been and always will be NCIS!!! too bad they don't bring her back...

I enjoy Scorpion, too. I do find that with a lot of these shows, the longer you watch, the more you get invested in the characters.....I hope they don't cancel it, but if it doesn't grab the younger generation, it doesn't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
    Kind of like this show...so much more intelligent than some of the other offerings. And that lead character is quite handsome - JMHO
    and have you heard his natural voice? I wonder where he's from.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Really enjoy "Scorpions". Abslolutely, not a fan of American Crime. Could not get interested in it at all. Watch Blue Bloods when it's on. Am over "Two Broke Girls". DH really enjoys all NCIS shows. Tell you the truth, if I don't get to watch tv. I'm still ok.

I have always loved to read Tess Gerritsen books so when they started making the tv show based on her Rizzoli and Isles books I was hooked pluss I have always liked Angie Harmon and as Rizzoli she is so good.

I just found The Returned. Its got me hooked. I usually watch old reruns but I do like Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by crafty pat View Post
    I have always loved to read Tess Gerritsen books so when they started making the tv show based on her Rizzoli and Isles books I was hooked pluss I have always liked Angie Harmon and as Rizzoli she is so good.
    Oh my, yes. I had forgotten about Rizzoli and Isles. I like that show but haven't seen it in quite a while. I like Harmon in this show... some of her facial expressions are priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper View Post
    Oh my, yes. I had forgotten about Rizzoli and Isles. I like that show but haven't seen it in quite a while. I like Harmon in this show... some of her facial expressions are priceless.
    They just finished a new season last week, only about six or eight shows and said it would be back with the best season yet soon. I have them set to record anytime it comes on that way I don't miss them when they come back for a short time.They usually show the past season before they start the new ones.

Super Member citruscountyquilter's Avatar
    I am the kiss of death for a show if I like it. It seems all the ones I like don't last long. I dislike all the reality shows and will not watch them which probably explains why they are still on and going strong.

Blog Entries
    I like Scorpions too! I call it the "modern day Macgyver", especially after this last show. Some of their antics are a bit far-fetched. I'm a TV-aholic! I record all of my shows and watch when my guys are watching sports or when I'm sewing during the day. Some of my favs - Good Wife, Madame Secretary, Mysteries of Laura (cute!), Blue Bloods, Castle, Bones, Hawaii 5-0, Greys, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, The Americans, Blacklist, Rizzoli and Isles, Battle Creek, The Following (this is getting old), Downton Abbey, The Walking Dead, and I'm sure there's more, but I can't think right now. I like The Voice, have given up most reality shows, like house hunting shows and surprisingly cooking shows (this is something new for me). And on Netflix - Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. I'm a little embarrassed about how much I watch! :tongue: LOL
    ​Julie S.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast