Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scorpion/tv

I will have to watch Scorpion, haven't seen it yet. I like Forever, did someone say it might be canceled ? Also like
    Death in Paradise, Doc Martin, Murdoch mysteries,

wish I had Starz, I think I'd like Outlander.

Quote Originally Posted by crafty pat View Post
    I have always loved to read Tess Gerritsen books so when they started making the tv show based on her Rizzoli and Isles books I was hooked pluss I have always liked Angie Harmon and as Rizzoli she is so good.
    Yes, I like that author too...my only annoyance with the program is.......all that long hair.....and Harmon has it hanging then the next scene, presumably the same day a pony tail and then long again......and the acting is sometimes so strained......

Once an Iowan, always an Iowan, but now suburban Chicagoland
    Blog Entries

Hair...

Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
    Yes, I like that author too...my only annoyance with the program is.......all that long hair.....and Harmon has it hanging then the next scene, presumably the same day a pony tail and then long again......and the acting is sometimes so strained......
    I always say the rule should be: the older the woman, the shorter the hair....not that Angie Harmon is OLD, but...............

I really liked to watch Stalker, but noted that it has been canceled!

Whatever happened to "Under the Dome"....we watch Walking Dead. Scorpion, a few others. I thought Bones looked pregnant recently!
    take plenty of pic of family & friends, keep tabs on loved ones but make time for yourself !

I like Scorpion and Big Bang. My other shows are on HGTV like Property Brothers and Fixer Upper. I am recording Dig and will watch it when it's finished - since it's like a miniseries.

I used to be a Bones and NCIS fan, but not so much anymore, partly because I'll forget to watch it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nwm50 View Post
    Whatever happened to "Under the Dome"....we watch Walking Dead. Scorpion, a few others. I thought Bones looked pregnant recently!
    I heard Under the Dome is coming back in the summer. I hope that is true. I enjoyed it. I'm also a fan of Scorpion and Forever. Big Bang is probably my favorite. Big Brother is my only dose of reality TV. It's on in the summer and I don't have to think and don't have to watch reruns.
    Kathleen

Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone....NOT your housework!

Grimm is my favorite. The new ones will be coming on soon, I think. I like Scorpion also. Like all the computer techie stuff. I like NCIS/NO. The young man (Chris) is from Ala. , I think and since I'm from the South, I like his accent. When he was young he played on American Gothic if anyone remembers it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2