Old 04-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Geri B

I have had an APQS L/A for 15+ yrs???bought it used from private party. After I purchased I called company and informed them I was the new owner - she had it for 5 yrs.....I have had no trouble with the machine...I regularly clean it, oil, and about every 4 yrs I take a weekend and take it in for a spa day...with appointment made ahead of time. She gets a complete work over and I wander around the delightful town for a day. The company is great to work with, I do not regret my purchase...it is still as good as it was new, although I don't have many of the bells and whistles, but it gives me a great stitch every time and that's what's important to me. Have you any experience with a longarm? When I purchased mine, I made arrangements to have a full day of instruction from a person in Iowa who was offering this service...it it what I recommend to anyone who is thinking of making this purchase.....check with APQS to see if they offer anything. My daylong study was with Dawn Cavanaugh, who is now an employee with the company.....