View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 06:26 PM
SandyinZ4

It is rather boring when no one has been falling off the wagon but guess that was the whole point of this thread. LOL! I am leaning toward making more backings with flannel, fleece, etc which I have none of so eventually, there will have to be purchases made. Calla, welcome back. Hope you have caught up on all the posts by now. Emma, you are right about the spring weather. I have a small flowerbed that is going to get a complete makeover. Just need the weather to be a tad bit warmer. So that will definitely cut into my quilting time. And like you Emma, I think I will need to live a long, long time to use up all I have. My problem is I have lots of scraps from friends and they can all be used in some way. Just a matter of using them. Woo Hoo! Bet you can hardly wait for your new acquisition to be delivered. We want to hear how it sews and anything else. Martina, as to the water soluble stabilizer, can you roll it up and put in in a paper towel tube with a plastic sack over it? Rhonda Lee, please tell us about the SLC quilt show when you get back. Perhaps next year, I can plan on going but company at my house this year at that time.