Old 04-28-2015, 08:04 AM
JAGSD

This is going to sound CRAZY but I really think this would work on a smaller scale. I am curious if some of the ingredients that are used for "safe animal deskunking" would work. I know the amounts would be way too much but worked miracles on our two dogs! This year about monthly they have decided they needed to become friendly with the black and whites) lol I KNOW fabric is different but I would be curious.... It has 1/4 c baking soda- 1 tsp dawn dish soap- 1 qrt hydrogen peroxide NO WATER. the ingredients are mixed that saturate with rubbing in and soaking about 15-25 minutes. Then and only then rinse out with warm water. and wash as normal. The ingredient that would concern me is the hydrogen peroxide. They say a 1:1:5 mixture with the hydrogen peroxide being the 5. It was amazing how it took the smell away from the dogs, (one of them got the brunt of it all ). I still think it would work on your fabric odors . It didn't seem to hurt the clothes I was wearing when I gave them their scrub downs.