View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 03:42 PM
gale

Thumbs up I got a new chair from Amazon

A while back I was looking for ideas for a sewing chair. I wasn't thrilled with my previous office chairs (for sewing) but nothing else is sold around here and I wanted to test whatever chair I got, so I got one anyway and it was okay, but not great. I spent more $$ to get giant wheels for it because it wouldn't get quite tall enough (none of the ones I tested would) and I'm pretty short. So anyway one of my kids needed a new computer chair so I decided it was time to get something better. Based on reviews I ordered this chair. I prefer to test them but our Staples closed so there is no one around here that sells any type of office chair in the store. Anyway so far I really like it! It has a greater range of height adjustments so I can even sit at my cutting table with it. At first, it felt weird because it's not shaped like the seat of an office chair, but after using it for a few hours it's very comfortable. I am going to cover the seat and back with cuter fabric (slipcovers). It is called the Caressoft Medical Stool w/Back.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]518605[/ATTACH]

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-02-2015 at 09:15 AM. Reason: remove copyright image