Thread: LQS Classes
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 04:06 AM
alleyoop1

We have a teacher at our LQS who does remarkable, gorgeous work and I love her classes, but she seems to schedule all of them on Friday. Friday is my day with hubby. He comes home from work mid-morning and we go to lunch and shop or whatever I want to do. Saturday and Sunday afternoon (after church) he spends with his other mistress - our yard! So I don't sign up for any of these wonderful classes any longer.
Then there is another class going on at our LQS that just doesn't interest me - although the finished project is unbelievably beautiful - just not my "thing."
And there is another class that is too pricey for what I would be taught - things I learned from my Mom when I was a girl but probably could use a refresher on.
So I attend a Bee there each week and depend on the expertise of the group when I have questions or problems.
So maybe it's the cost, or that people are too busy or that they aren't interested in what you are teaching. Ask you LQS to post a survey of what people want to learn and if you have the skills, offer what the ask for.