View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 11:29 AM
elly66

Rhonda Lee - good for you! Sounds like you had a wonderful time and did what you promised yourself you were going to. Good job! The few shows I've been to I just bypassed the vendors as the temptation would be too great. But looking at the quilts I could spend hours doing.
Martina - you crack me up. Maybe I should take something to work on as I will be visiting my mother in law on Saturday. However I would probably be critiqued on my work and it's rarely positive for an in-law which might precipitate something instead of keeping it at bay.
Pegasus - you're self control is wonderful. There are so many tools etc. for quilting that one could have a room full of them if we bought every one. I kind of enjoy the making do with what I have. Gives me that atta girl feeling.

And speaking of making do I admit I didn't I went Joann's this morning - 15% coupon was calling my name but I didn't get any fabric. I am pretty particular of the fabric I choose there as some is very thin but since no more LQS it was still fun to look. I did get myself a June Tailor quarter cut ruler for my mother's day present. Will tell hubby what he got me lol. The 1/2 one I use a lot so will probably do so with the quarter as well.