Thread: Decisions
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 07:15 PM
elaine708

Hope you will be inspired to continue quilting,unless health problems are a problem. I opened a quilt/fabric/sewing machine shop when my family had all left for college and careers. I am grateful for so much, the opportunity, a cooperative family, and some wonderful employees, business associates, that made everyday special. I retired a month before I turned 80. And besides having a BIG stash, I still occasionally buy fabrics, because I love the colors, or think I want them. I have enjoyed sharing supplies, fabrics, and even teaching still for charities. Also enjoy making things for gifts, must admit my accomplishments have slowed down, mostly because of many other interests also. And when God calls me from this life, the family knows to share me treasured stash with charities, friends and other quilters to be treasured by some one else. I have written this to encourage you to continue enjoying life and what you can. And I admire you for using what you have also. Hopefully that does not detour your thinking by not entitling yourself to some new also. May God bless you, your life and your quilting. I am encouraged by so many people that write on the forum also.