View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 07:37 AM
romanojg

Thank you so much and that is so sweet of you. I love the poem. It is so true. My mom died when I was 15, but I hadn't seen her since I was 5 and my dad stole us from her. I'm now 61 and I still think of her constantly, still so very thankful that I have some memories of her, all good of course and I still miss her so much. My only daughter is named after her too. I had a rough child hood but thankfully the memories of her are all good and I still feel the love she had for her 5 kids. I too have 5 kids, 13 grandkids, twins due in Nov and 5 great grandkids so far. I only pray that at least one of them hold me this close to their hearts long after I'm gone. No one should be forgotten, mothers do so much and it never stops no matter how rough it gets. My daughter told me that it seams that only mothers are there for you no matter what you do. She said others always say they love you but from what she sees it moms that demonstrate it as well. She now has two kids with the twins on the way and I see her using the same skills that I used for my kids along with new ones and she's a great mother.

Happy Mothers day to all on this board and to all of the women out there with the love in their hearts to do a job that no one else can do as well.