Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Jim's Gem

Hello All!
So glad to hear that you are doing so well Pat! I have been told that I need a knee replacement as well. But since I have so much trouble with a foot, I can't walk long enough to really get my knee pissed off enough to move ahead on that.
I have been so very busy. I am on our Women's ministry team at our church. We decorated the church and provided snacks on Easter morning. I left that afternoon for 10 days for a trip to Texas to visit my husband's father. All my children and grands made it on that trip!
Then we always do a big luncheon the Saturday one week before Mother's day. For that luncheon we hang quilts all over the auditorium as decoration. The quilts are then moved and hung the day before Mother's day to decorate the sanctuary. I had quilts to finish, food to cook, decorations to buy and planning details to work out. After cleaning up from the luncheon, we had a wedding that evening that my DH officiated. The next morning I had to provide breakfast for our Sunday School class (about 55 people) I did this with another gal on the ministry team. I was thoroughly exhausted!
Then I had another queen size flannel quilt that I had started 12 years ago that I quilted and bound and turned in to be hung for yesterday. We also went down to OC to visit our mother's for Friday and Saturday.
Oops got to go, grands just arrived

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!