Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Pam H

Did I tell you gals that I am going to quilt market in Minneapolis? I am so excited! It is for shop owners and businesses but I found a way to go too. I will be helping out at a booth so the owner can take potty breaks. I get to meet up with some old friends and will probably make a few new ones. I'm not sure if I will get to actually buy anything but I should get to see some fun new stuff. I had planned to leave at 7 pm. My DGD did not cooperate for me to get much done today so I might have to leave a bit later. No biggie. The poor thing fell off a chair at church and hit her head on the hard floor. She has a goose egg. I feel so bad. She wanted me to leave her there eating her chips while I did the work I needed to do. I think someone went over and talked to her and made her all nervous so she fell. That woman really felt bad. She even cleaned up the vomit mess from Allie getting so upset. This little just turned 2 year old can make herself throw up. She finds it helpful if she doesn't want to go to bed. Little stinker! Well, I'd better pack some clothes and do a little picking up and figure out what's for supper. Have a good weekend, all.