Old 05-14-2015, 05:12 PM
GailG

Originally Posted by Helen6869 View Post
Thank you for the input. We think I have IBS which eliminates so many foods that it is difficult! I have requested several cookbooks from the library mostly for this problem. Just at a loss sometimes as to what to fix since hubby is ok with most anything but will only eat certain things. I am basically on noodles, bananas, rice and white bread. I don't think gluten is my problem since that's what I've been eating since I came off dairy. I really don't think dairy is my problem either. I think it is mainly going to be raw veggies (which I love), and high fiber stuff.....including nuts, seedy-things, skins on stuff, and many, many green things. Like you said, "mostly water!" haha! Thanks again. have a good day!
Have you discussed this with a dietician? Ask your doctor for a recommendation for seeing one at your local hospital. I received a lot of helpful hints from the hospital dietician before I was discharged from the hospital. My SIL made an appt. with a dietician when he was faced with a difficult food restrictions.