Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 05:49 AM
Leann

Wanted to say good morning before I head out the door.

Piecemaker, I am right there with you with the lack of control. While I'm not going out like you, bad food is here. At my son's apartment, he gathered the things 'off limits' for him and sent them home with me. Like you said,,,,,,,,,,,,starches, starches, starches! We WILL get better.

coffeegirl, wow! A biology teacher - impressive! My son is not a fan of biology, preferring chemistry. He is a math major @ UT-Austin and also wants to teach. I am pleased for you that he will be close!

JuneBillie, happy belated birthday! What did your hubby make for meals? My DH is a pretty good cook too. Who wouldn't be with real butter and Velvetta?

meanmom, glad to hear that you continue to improve. Thank you for all your advice. I am collecting ideas of things I can do while in the CPM - maybe hand piece, edit movies, scan negatives - things I would sit to do anyway. Just gotta have things set up first.

We have had so much rain this month - I love it but feel for people that it causes problems for. I will be back in Austin tomorrow for 2 days. Really feel for my DH who will be taking care of me plus our son, who is an hour away. It is not like this is an emergency for me - at least not the way it is for our son, and things never happen in our time, do they?

I wish everyone the best for this day!