View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 07:28 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Sherryquilts View Post
Oksewglad - I am not working with dairy records or feeding hungry farmers, which I am sure you are doing these spring days! But I am trying to get a bunch of finishes or at least ready to be finished before it is too nice to be inside sewing and where I need to be out tending to the garden/yard etc. We will also be down in C-town this week painting Mom and Dad's garage if the weather holds later this week. We already postponed for today and tomorrow - oh my, the wind! Oh and yes, the tree fits perfectly on a door, it is festively hanging on a closet door right now!!
Best of luck with the painting...M&D will appreciate it..looks like Friday and Saturday would be good days to work on it...The last cornfield to plant...a small one left when the last rains came..then I look out the dining room window and see the alfalfa blowing in the wind...haying season almost here..Grands get out of school Thursday...and poof the summers in full swing...GD#1 has a sewing project for Fair she wants guidance with...I could go on, but I won't bore with anymore details....