Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 07:16 AM
Irishrose2

Leann, burgers are good with lettuce leaves replacing the bun. Thank your husband for leaving the Oreos. They probably have high fructose corn syrup in them and that stuff is so bad in general, but especially for weight loss.

Pat. it sounds like you are doing as well as my daughter did with her knee replacements. She didn't have the machine as long as you've had it. She is 8 months out and enjoying buying all the fancy shoes she couldn't wear when her knees were so bad.

I delivered a table runner and a baby quilt Saturday and didn't get a picture of either one. I'll have to ask the recipients to send me pictures. The Spicy Spiral runner is so easy, but it is impressive at a shower. Another burgundy to brown one.

It sounds like you are all doing well. The downfall here with asparagus in season is an asparagus spear wrapped in a cream cheese covered slice of ham. I've never eaten raw asparagus before, but it is surprisingly good. No more. Plain steamed is delicious, too. I like the stuff and the season is so short. Such is life.