Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 05:23 AM
Leann

Good morning to a fabulous group of losers,

Anna, so happy for your progress. Sounds like a win-win with your DD. It is also easier for me to be part of a group that is also working on the same goals as me. Now, if I would just get my **** together!

Irish, you are right about the lettuce leaves and I do that sometimes. I am also trying to evict HFCS from my life entirely - a hard thing for a Dr Pepper addict. I love fresh asparagus - canned will do in a pinch, but it does not have the flavor nor the texture.

Cindy, have you been successful with logging your food? I wish there was a faster way to do that. I think back years ago when I would use the archaic pencil and paper and look things up in a calorie book to log macronutrients. I do not find the digital method any faster than the physical method.

Susan, wow, lasagna. (mmmmm - donuts! Anybody watch Homer Simpson?) I agree that Annaquilts should get a few new clothes - gives her a glimpse of things to come!

meanmom, how is the recovery progressing? Did my skinnies arrive?

We are in our 21st consecutive day of rain - this only happens every few decades. Lots of prayers being answered for those who have asked the lakes be filled. They should have been more specific and asked it be spread over a few months instead of it happening - tomorrow. We have been in severe drought since I left Houston 3 years ago. I know many other states are also thirsty.

What is everyone working on? Irish, I hope you get photos of that Spicy Spiral - I'd love to see it. This week I plan to make a caddy for my walker - a suggestion from meanmom. I am trying to decide what I can work on while in the CPM. I started some hexies last year before I had my insane moment and decided to make everyone a quilt for Christmas. I'd like to get back to those, so I need to gather my squares and print off my shapes.

Kick it today ladies!