Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 03:26 PM
meanmom

I received 2 FQ from Leann. Sounds like a lot of good advice on here. Anna I am glad you got some new clothes. You look a lot better when your clothes fit and it will encourage you.
Irish nce to hear frrom you again. My dr and Pt are thrilled with how my knee is doing. I had the CPM machine 2 1/2 weeks. Not sure I needed it the last 1/2 week. The goal in PT is to bend to 125 degrees and I met that today. I am allowed to get rid of my cane now. I have only been using it for the last week for long walks. She said to use it only when I get tired and it feels like it is dragging.
I had PT this morning and worked it pretty hard. I spent the rest of the day at the mall trying to find a dress for a wedding. I need 2 dresses, it is a big fancy wedding. I only own one. I can't find anything I like. I am worn out.It is an Indian wedding and I'm not sure there is any budget. The invitations alone cost over $3 to send. It is covered in silk. The wedding is in Orlando Florida. I am taking my mom. We are going to the beach for a week before the wedding. I can't wait. Sounds awesome.
I am working on my Gravity quilt, by Jaybird Quilts. I am teaching a class on it starting in July. I hope to finish it this week. I eyed this quilts for months before I was able to get it. Can't wait to finish it. My DD has asked for a quilt for her living room. I was going to make her a quilt for her birthday, June 28th. Not sure it will be finished by then. I hope to have enough made by then so she can see what it looks like.