Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Leann

Good evening everyone,
coffeegirl, a loss is a totally nice surprise! Sometimes I am so strict with my calories, that it needs a bump to get my metabolism rocking again.

meanmom, you got in 10,000 steps after midnight? Wow! I am really looking forward to being more active once I'm home from surgery/rehab. I love to power walk and do aerobic dvds. I have BeachBody's PiYo that I've never done yet. I hope to eventually be strong enough to do Insanity again.

Pam, I think that diet totally makes sense. Plus, it has been researched by scientists. (!) But seriously, I agree with having carbs at breakfast to allow time to work them off. I am trying to cut starches out of my dinners. So what happens, DH gets a Pizza Hut pizza for dinner. I usually only have 1 piece - leaving the other 7 for him. If he gets his fill, maybe he won't crave it again for a few months.

I am still waiting on my cardiology clearance............more tests to do. He fussed at me for not allowing him enough time (my surgery is in 2 weeks). Except that my clearances have to be within 30 days of my surgery. Saying a prayer that Blue Cross approves the test authorization stat.

We are having drought-busting rains here in the Tx Hill country and central Tx. Even the lakes are filling up.
Have a successful week - it is the last one this month.