Thread: May Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 05:21 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

I sorry to hear about all the medical procedures many of you are going through. We switched medical insurances and I am finally getting some basic medical care and needs addressed. It has been a bit overwhelming all the visits, cost, and finding things that are wrong but at the same time I am glad things are addressed and hopefully I will avoid some illnesses because needs are addressed. Praying you get the clearance you are waiting on Leann.

Reading all the posts about vacation and trying to stick to a diet makes me nervous. I plan to camp with the children on the beach and I think that will work OK with trying to stick to a diet as I will have my scales, measuring cups and I will be cooking. Later on in the summer DH and I will vacation in HI for our wedding anniversary. A gift from my dad. Most of the day we will be at the beach or gone from the hotel room. We do have a kitchenette in the hotel room and I will need to make my own food as I am allergic to everything. I will take a small collapsible ice chest. I am just not sure if I can keep track of everything since I have no scales and I am not sure how accessible my app lose it will be for keeping track of everything. Also increased activity might throw it all off. I don't want it to be all about the food and diet. Just my allergies to many foods is normally a pita.